30 Dec 2008

where to sleep...

...there is plenty of options where to stay in Andalucia. Starting from five star hotels (haven't tested them, sorry), cheap hotels and hostels, renting an apartment, staying in a tent or even sleeping on the beach... Everything depends on your preferences and budget.

For booking my hotels in Andalucia I used two websites:
For stays in Granada and Jerez de la Frontera I booked my hotels via Hostelworld - you need to register, a small, non-refundable deposit and a booking fee is taken while booking (payment with credit card), you pay the rest upon the arrival. My stay in Seville was booked with SOLbooking - no fees, no deposits, but you need to give your credit card number in order to guarantee the booking.

I can recommend both - I easily managed to find double room (sometimes with bathroom, sometimes not) for the price around 30 EUR, I had no problem upon arrival and I felt really comfortable arriving to the town knowing that there's a room waiting for me somewhere there...

No comments:

Post a Comment